Searching for a unique Hens Party idea?
Bring your Hens Party to one of our many dance studio locations across Sydney or simply let us come to a location that best suits you.
For a dance experience like no other, where we will teach the whole party how to dance like Beyonce, Burlesque better than Christina or Cabaret like Chicago!
Our dance service is suitable for all ages, requires no prior dance experience and is the perfect icebreaker for any group environment.
Recommended by: One Fine Day – Wedding Fair, The Urban List Sydney, Hit FM Sydney and many more.
Our Party Themes
- Choose your theme & feature song
- Your very own professional dance Instructor
- Hosted at a dance studio or we can come to you
- We supply the music & speaker
- Water bottles provided (studio only)
- 60min of fun dance moves that everyone can enjoy
- Learn a sexy dance routine tailored to your theme & feature song
- Time at the end for group photos & videos to capture all the fun
We charge per person to make it easier for you!
$35 – Per Participant (price decreases with larger groups)
$3 – Per Spectator (Studio Only)
$30 – Mobile Location Call Out Fee (T&C Apply)
$50 – Studio Booking Fee
$35 – Personalised Candle + Postage (Optional)
Keep the surprises coming!
Add on our personalised candle”Amy woke up like this #MARRIED” to your booking.
– $35 (inc shipping)
We will organise it to be sent directly to your bride to be a few days after the Hens Party for that final touch!
Enquire about it today.
Please fill in the form below and leave any questions you have in the comment box. We will do our best to get back to you within 48 hours!
Sydney Mobile Parties
An additional call out fee of $30 will apply for all mobile locations within 20km of the Sydney CBD.
Let us bring the dance party to your backyard, living room or private function room! Where ever you plan to host your party we will do out best to make our dance experience work for you.
Please note that if you live further than 20km from the Sydney CBD we can still make it out to you, however extra charges may apply.
Sydney Studio Locations
An additional booking fee of $50 will apply for all studio bookings.
Bring your party of hens to one of our many studios located around Sydney for the full dance experience!
Eastern Suburbs – Surry Hills, 2010
North Sydney – Crows Nest, 2065
Inner City – Alexandria, 2015
Inner West Sydney – Marrickville, 2204
Saturday’s are our most popular days, from 2pm to 9pm.
We will do our best to accommodate any requested day, date and time frame.
Please fill out the enquiry form above as soon as possible to secure the date you desire as our weekend’s book out months in advance.
How long does your hens party dance experience run for?
One full hour of dancing FUN!
What time should we arrive?
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking start time.
What should we wear?
Our dance experience is designed to be enjoyed in any type of attire. From activewear and sneakers to black mini dresses and high heels, we encourage you to wear anything you feel comfortable dancing in.
My Friend is pregnant! Can she still participate?
We recommend asking your Doctor first. Our dance service is designed for all physical fitness levels and no dance experience at all so that everyone can participate.
When do payments need to be made?
We require a $99 non-refundable deposit to secure your hens party within 7 days of receiving your invoice. The final total is due 3 days prior to your booking date.
Can we bring food and drink?
Please inquire directly to our bookings management team in regards to this matter.
How much space is required for a mobile hens night?
This all depends on your group size. As long as you have enough room to move around without bumping into each other then you will be fine! (e.g. 12 people will fit into a small living room and 30 people will fit into a decent sized backyard.)
Will we get sweaty?
It all depends on how hard you strut, shake and DANCE! We have kept the dancing to a beginner friendly level so that it’s not too strenuous or hard to achieve and you shouldn’t get overly hot or sweaty. (please note that this can vary depending on airflow and temperature)
Terms and Conditions
- The final required payment will be based on the number of people as stated in the invoice that will be attending on the night as we charge per person.
- Please note our minimum booking requirements are for groups of 8 participants. We are happy to accommodate smaller groups but we require the minimum cost to be covered.
- Once we have confirmed your requested booking you are required to pay a $99 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking.
- This deposit is to ensure efficiency within our booking process for all customer enquiries and fairness.
- We require the final payment to be processed 3 days prior to the hens party occurring. With proof of payment sent via email.
- Adjustments to participant numbers can be made up to 72 hours prior to your hens party taking place.
- Any adjustments to your booking after this period will incur a late booking fee and no refunds will be issued.
- You must receive approval from us if you wish to bring and consume alcohol during any studio bookings.
- Please be aware that a bond may be applied to your booking if you wish to bring and consume alcohol.
- It is your responsibility to not be overly intoxicated for this class because of the nature of the physical activity involved.
- Any damages to our studio and/or equipment as a result of misbehaving and intoxication will be charged to you and you will not receive your bond back.
- Our teachers reserve the right to refuse to teach anyone who is overly intoxicated and this will not result in a refund due to the nature of the activity.