Dance Like Beyonce Hens Parties
Did they just put a ring on it?
- Professional dance instructor.
- Private dance studio or we will come to you.
- 60min of Beyonce-licious dance fun!
- We get you warmed up and ready to strut, shake and slay.
- We teach you some of Beyonce’s sexiest signature dance moves.
- You will then learn a seductive dance routine as a group to one of Beyonce’s famous songs.
- You choose the song! Crazy in Love, Single Ladies or Run The World?
- With plenty of time at the end to video your sexy bootylicious moves, perfected dance routine and snap some fierce photos with your take home Beyonce face masks.
Our professional dance teacher will guide your group from start to finish and make sure you are all learning and laughing together.
We want you to all dress in your sexiest diva outfits so you can feel and look FLAWLESS! (A Beyonce costume for the bride to be is always encouraged!)
WARNING: Loads of laughter, booty popping, mirror selfies and video footage is encouraged!
$35 per participant, $5 per spectator
We require a 30% deposit of the total booking cost to secure your desired booking.
Please note our minimum booking requirements are for groups of 10 participants. We are happy to accommodate smaller groups but do require the minimum cost to be covered.
Additional charges will be required for our mobile service due to travel.
Bring your party of hens to one of our studios.
Main Studio: 100 Walters Drive, Osborne Park WA 6017
We can come to a location that best suits you! We will bring our entire "Dance Like Beyonce" hens night experience to your backyard, living room or where ever you plan to party the night away.
The cost per person is the same as stated above with an additional call out fee of $50.00 if you live within 25km from Perth CBD. If you live further than this, don't worry, we will still try to make the trip but extra charges will apply.
We are happy to do our best to accommodate any requested day and time frame!
Our most popular booking times are on weekends.
Please mention your required day, date and time frame in the comment box provided below and we will do our best to accommodate.
How long do the hens nights run for?
Our hens nights run for one full hour
What time should we arrive?
For the best experience, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your booking time
What should we wear?
Our hens night dance experience is designed to be enjoyed in any type of attire! From active wear and sneakers to black mini dresses and heels, we encourage you to wear anything you feel comfortable dancing in. Oh and of course, anything Beyonce is highly recommended!
My Friend is pregnant! Can she still participate?
Of course! Our hens nights are designed for all fitness and dance levels and everyone can participate at their own pace.
When do payments need to be made?
We require a 30% non-refundable deposit to book in your hens night, however you will have up until 3 days prior to the hens night to update your numbers and process the remaining balance
Can we bring food and drink?
This does depend on the studio you wish to use. Please enquire directly to our bookings management team in regards to this matter.
How much space is required for a mobile hens night?
This all depends on your group size. As long as you have enough room to all move around without bumping into each other then you will be fine! e.g. 12 people will fit into a small living room and 30 people will fit into a decent sized backyard.
Will we get sweaty?
It all depends on how hard you strut, shake and SLAY! We have kept the dance at a beginners friendly level so it’s not to strenuous or hard to achieve and you shouldn’t get overly hot or sweaty. (this can vary on airflow and temperature)
Terms and Conditions
- The final required payment will be based on the number of people as stated in the invoice that will be attending on the night as we charge per person.
- Please note our minimum booking requirements are for groups of 10 participants. We are happy to accommodate smaller groups but do require the minimum cost to be covered.
- Once we have confirmed your requested booking is available we require the 30% non-refundable deposit within 7 days of sending the booking invoice to secure your desired date and time frame.
- This deposit is to ensure efficiency within our booking process for all customer enquiries and fairness.
- Adjustments to participant numbers can be made up to 72 hours prior to the hens night. Any adjustments to your booking after this period will incur a late booking fee and no refunds will be issued.
- We require the final payment to be processed 72 hours prior to the hen’s night occurring. With proof of payment sent via email.
- You must receive approval from us if you wish to bring and consume alcohol during any studio bookings, as this will all depend on the studio we are using.
- Please be aware that a bond may be applied to your booking if you wish to bring and consume alcohol.
- It is your responsibility to not be overly intoxicated for this class because of the nature of the physical activity involved.
- Any damages to our studio and/or equipment as a result of misbehaving and intoxication will be charged to you and you will not receive your bond back.
- Our teachers reserve the right to refuse to teach anyone who is overly intoxicated and this will not result in a refund due to the nature of the activity.
Please mention your desired day, date and time frame in the comment box below and we will get back to you within 48 hours!