Women Empowerment Workshop With Beyonce’s Dancer, Sarah Alice Burns!
The Workshop Details!
Fulfil your dream of becoming Beyonce’s back up dancer with the Woman who did just that! Be inspired by this down to earth Perth girl during our intimate Q&A, then dance by her side learning Beyonce’s official moves and feel empowered every step of the way… No dance experience, no problem! (This workshop is 100% beginner friendly)
“I would like this class to be for beginners as I normally teach for experienced dancers, this session with F is for Dance to going to be about women empowerment. I would love everyone to walk away with a different mindset, to feel inspired and most of all leave their insecurities at the door.” – Sarah Alice Burns
Who is Sarah Alice Burns?
Perth born and raised, Sarah moved to LA in 2010 to pursue her dancing dreams. She has now shared the stage with artists like Usher, Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, No Doubt, Ne-Yo and most importantly Beyonce! (She toured & traveled the world with Beyonce for 4yrs)
- Beginner friendly
- Champagne on arrival
- Healthy sweets & treats
- Q&A with Sarah (What do you want to ask?)
- Panel discussion about what women empowerment really means and how we can put it into action, with Sarah Alice Burns & Grace Horneman (FIFD Founder)
- 1.5hr dance workshop with Sarah (Dancing to songs like Crazy In love, Dance For You, Rocket, YONCÉ, 1+1 & more)
- Learn a final routine with Sarah, then film it at the end for that ever lasting memory! (Sent later via a dropbox file to all participants)
- This is an intimate event with only 50 tickets available
- Women only & 18+ event
Secure Your Ticket Now!